We offer multi-lingual translation and interpretation services in over 12 languages to individual clients, private and public service agencies such as Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Immigration and Refugee Board, small claims court, family courts, B.C. Housing, ICBC, legal services agencies and school boards etc.
Our interpreters provide services for citizenship and court hearings, medical examinations, business meetings, workshops, forums and telephone conferences, etc.
- General: Drivers’ license, identity cards, letters, registration records
- Business: Marketing and promotional materials, business plans/ proposals, brochures and pamphlets, contracts, etc.
- Technical: Handbooks, manuals, product literature, technical surveys/reports and materials with specialized or technical content
- Educational: Information pamphlets for public education, educational brochures by health organizations, law society and advocacy groups, school information
- Medical and Legal: Medical reports/certificates, marriage certificates, birth certificates, school reports and records, legal documents
- Internet: Website translation and localization
We also provide editing, proofreading, typesetting, video and audio script transcriptions, co-ordination and facilitation of focus groups of different languages.
Our translators and interpreters are professionally trained from colleges and universities in B.C. and other parts of the world. Many of them are accredited with the courts, certified by Vancouver Community College, the Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia, and other accreditation bodies.
For price and appointment, please call:
Tel: 604 408 7274 ext. 2042
Monday to Friday: 9:00am-12:00pm,1:00pm-5:00pm
Location: 28 West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. offices will be closed from December 25, 2018 to January 1, 2019 for Christmas and New Year Holidays. Our services will resume on January 2, 2019 (Wednesday).
We stop receiving translation/ interpretation requests by 4:00 PM, December 24 (Monday). If you have any urgent translation or interpretation requests that need to be done in early January 2019, please kindly contact us earlier.