– Refer clients to get tested and/or receive treatment, if needed.
– Support individual needs.
– Provide clients a linkage to the health system.
-Follow Up with clients who are willing to be connected.
– Help clients get connected and get the support they need.
For inquires and registration contact us at:
38W Pender Street, Vancouver BC V6B 1R6,Canada
Tel.: 604-408-7274 ext.1084 and 1381
Email: [email protected]
Visit our Facebook page:
Check out our latest media coverage by CTV News Vancouver and Talentvision TV (May 12, 2018 Part I Interview starts at 2:57).
|Event : Knowledge Dissemination Event|
– Let us talk HIV & Hepatitis C
Date : Wed. March 4, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM-6:00 PM
|Venue: Vancouver Public Library- Central branch|
350 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6B 6B1
Participation by registration.
For Registrations or more details:
Tel :604-408-7274 ext. 1381 or 1084
E-mail : [email protected]
“Production of the HIV and Hepatitis C Intervention Project has been made possible through funding from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the view of the Public Health Agency of Canada.”