Students who take part in the Student Placement Program can expect to gain many benefits. These include:
- Experience living and working in a culturally diverse environment.
- Develop talents and skills through hands-on projects and work responsibilities.
- Valuable overseas work experience at a major social service agency.
- Support and guidance from experienced and qualified supervisors.
- Expand worldview beyond the classroom.
- Build career and personal networks.
- Meet, interact and work with students from different universities.
- Develop and practice intercultural communication skills.
- Enhance language skills in an English-speaking environment
For Inquires and Questions
Contact us : #250-3665 Kingsway, Vancouver, B.C., V5R 5W2
Tel : 778-819-0728 ext. 1008 or 1009