Join FREE mentoring session to jump start your professional career!
– Naturalized citizens and newcomer immigrants
– Graduated post-secondary international students with valid open work permits
– Unemployed or underemployed (working 20hr/week or less)
– Legally live and work in Canada
– Have transferable skills to start professional career
– Possess intermediate to advanced level English
– Commitment to attend 2 cohort sessions (See the posted flyer image for the schedule)
The screening process:
Telephone interview upon receiving resume and cover letter
TIP: Include a cover letter that states your eligibility and interest to join CSP, your career path and English language ability
Interested to participate?
Email your most recent resume & cover letter to: [email protected] to schedule an intake interview