For over 10 years, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. has been coordinating and delivering the Student Placement Program (SPP) for post-secondary students from various academic disciplines including social work, psychology, criminology, communications, translations and liberal arts. A number of distinguished universities have sent students to complete their fieldwork placements at S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S.’ placement program provides post-secondary students who have a passion for making a positive impact in their community with hands-on work experience in a culturally diverse environment. Working with different universities in the past, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. has provided a positive learning environment for students, allowing them to not only successfully complete their fieldwork placements as part of their academic studies, but also enhance their personal and career development as well.
Students who take part in the Student Placement Program can expect to gain many benefits. These include:
- Experience living and working in a culturally diverse environment
- Develop talents and skills through hands-on projects and work responsibilities
- Valuable overseas work experience at a major social service agency
- Support and guidance from experienced and qualified supervisors
- Expand worldview beyond the classroom
- Build career and personal networks
- Meet, interact and work with students from different universities
- Develop and practice intercultural communication skills
- Enhance language skills in an English-speaking environment
For Inquires and Questions
#250-3665 Kingsway, Vancouver, B.C., V5R 5W2
Tel: 778-819-0727 ext. 1003