Service providers may deliver a range of services such as:
- Self-served Resource Centre
- Case Management Services:
- Personal Employment Planning.
- Job Placement Follow-Up Services.
- Referral to Wage Subsidy, Skills Training, Self-Employment.
Referral to Job Creation Partnership Opportunities
Legally eligible to work in B.C
Social Insurance Number (SIN)
If your SIN begins with “9”, then you cannot work in Canada without special permission
For Inquires and Questions
134 East Hastings St. Vancouver, B.C., V6A 1N4
200-250 W. Pender St. Vancouver, B.C., V6B 1S9