2020 S.U.C.C.E.S.S. INCOME TAX CLINIC
As of May 21, 2020, the Income Tax Clinic is no longer accepting new clients. Thank you for your attention.
2020 S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Income Tax Clinic
We will be hosting our annual Income Tax Clinic for S.U.C.C.E.S.S. members from March 10 until May 21, 2020, at five of our major offices across the Lower Mainland. This is a free income tax filing service for S.U.C.C.E.S.S. members only. Please see below for eligibility requirements, clinic information and registration instructions.
- Must have a valid S.U.C.C.E.S.S. membership (You can sign up for a membership on-site.)
employment income, bank interest, EI, OAS, CPP and RRSP/RRIF
- Income DOES NOT include rental income, business income, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, dividends, capital gains, etc.
- Must NOT be self-employed or commissioned
- NO claims for overseas properties
- NOT eligible for individuals who have declared or are in the process of declaring bankruptcy
- NOT for the deceased
- Annual income of a single person must be less than $35,000 and bank interest less than $1,000
- Annual income of a couple must be less than $45,000 and bank interest less than $1,000
- Each additional eligible dependent increases the maximum annual income by $2,500
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. INCOME TAX CLINIC OPERATION POLICY
- All eligible S.U.C.C.E.S.S. members who registered through the phone will be required to present their valid S.U.C.C.E.S.S. membership card at their appointment.
- Please bring all applicable documents (e.g. T4, T4A, T4A(OAS), T4A(P), medical slips, donation receipts, bus passes, etc.) along with a copy of your 2019 income tax return (Notice of Assessment) to ensure the proper completion of your income tax return.
- You MUST be present IN PERSON at the Income Tax Clinic. If you need to represent your spouse due to her/his medical condition, then you MUST bring a signed by your spouse. There will be no exceptions. You can access the consent form by visiting https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/forms/t1013.html.
- It usually takes 1 hour for an individual and 1.5 hours for a couple to complete the service. We do not serve clients during our volunteers’ lunch breaks.
REGISTRATION & INQUIRIES
To register for an appointment, please call 604-408-7260 with your S.U.C.C.E.S.S. membership card/number ready. Registration will be open from February 10
Non-S.U.C.C.E.S.S. members can register for a membership in advance or on-site during their Income Tax Clinic appointment. For more information about the membership program, please visit https://www.successbc.ca/eng/support-us/membership.