Seniors Quality of Life Outreach Project
Enquiry: Inquiry: Please call Summer Zhang at (604) 408-7274 ext 1088 or email to [email protected]
The Seniors Quality of Life Outreach Project offers social activities on a drop-in basis for Chinese-speaking immigrants ages 55 and over, residing in the City of Vancouver.
Chinese-speaking immigrant seniors who are 55 or above, living in Vancouver.
- Help seniors make new friends and promote mutual help among seniors.
- Assist seniors access to community resources and participate in the communities.
- Help seniors adjust to new environment and integrate into Canadian society.
- Information workshops on seniors’ issues, benefits, safety, housing, transportation, community resources, physical & mental wellness and cross-cultural sharing, etc.
- Healthy exercise (For example: Luk Tung Kuen), arts and crafts, and community visits.
- Birthday party, singing, and festive celebrations.