Chinatown Seniors Services Council
28 West Pender Street,
Chinatown Seniors Services Council – established by seniors groups in Chinatown
- To assist in the development of Chinese senior services in the community.
- To assist seniors overcome language and cultural barriers and to integrate into Canadian society.
- To encourage friendship among seniors and to enhance their spirit of mutual help.
- To encourage community participation and to familiarize them with community resources
- To strengthen relationships with other ethnic community organizations.
- To understand the needs of seniors and reflect their views to the government when necessary.
- Seniors ESL classes
- Weekly activities and interest classes
- Festival celebration
- Friendly visit program
- Field trips, etc.
CSSC Interest Class Flyer