Richmond Chinese Seniors Group
220-7000 Minoru Blvd.,
- To assist in the development of Chinese senior services in the community.
- To assist seniors to overcome the language and cultural barriers and to integrate into the Canadian society.
- To encourage friendship among seniors and to enhance their spirit of mutual help.
- To strength the relationship with other ethnic community organizations.
- To enhance the development of the Chinese culture.
- To understand the needs of the seniors and reflect their views to S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and appropriate government bureau when necessary.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. member who is aged 50 or above