- Orientation and information dissemination provide resources and tools for youth looking for business startup in BC.
- One-on-one assessment session to help identify challenges and solutions for establishing business in BC.
- Skills training session topics include personal branding, business pitch, business model canvas, essential business startup procedure, digital marketing.
- Mentorship program that match you with an industry professional for support.
- Personalized one to one self-employment coaching.
- Small Business networking event to connect SET entrepreneurs with industry professionals.
- SET Business shadowing will create opportunity to gain industry knowledge.
- Certificate upon completion of 80% of essential self-employment trainings.
- Young adult age 18-24 years
- Canadian citizen / Permanent resident or protect person
- Unemployed / Underemployed (working 20 hours or less)
- Not actively participating in or receiving financial supports from another provincially or federally funded labour market program
- Not a full-time student
To register please call, email or visit our website: