- Orientation and information dissemination provide resources and tools for business immigrants looking for business opportunities in BC.
- One-on-one business counselling to help identify challenges and solutions for establishing business in BC.
- Workshops topics include business start-up in BC. Marketing, taxation, financing and financial management, importing and exporting overview, franchising and businesses across BC.
- Short courses include management training, marketing and sales, legal advice, commercial leasing and financial and financial management training.
- Mentorship program that match you with an industry professional for support.
- Case management for eligible entrepreneurial immigrants interested in re-locating to pursue a business outside the Greater Vancouver Area.
To register please call, email or visit our website: