S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Youth Business Innovative Idea Startups (Youth BiiS) an initiative funded by the BC Ministry of Jobs, Tourism, and Skills Training. BIIS provides business startup services for eligible young adults under 30 who are interested in pursuing business ownership or entrepreneurial opportunities in British Columbia. The objective of the Youth BiiS is to increase the labour market (LM) attachments by assisting them in startup.
Youth BiiS services are free of charge for eligible young adults in Metro Vancouver, BC area.
- Orientation and information dissemination provide resources and tools for business immigrants looking for business opportunities in BC;
- One-on-one business counselling to help identify challenges and solutions for establishing business in BC,
- Workshops topics include business start-up in BC; marketing, taxation, financing and financial management, importing and exporting overview, franchising and businesses across BC,
- Short courses include management training, marketing and sales, legal advice, commercial leasing and financial and financial management training,
- Mentorship program that match you with an industry professional for support, and
- Case management for eligible entrepreneurial immigrants interested in re-locating to pursue a business outside the Greater Vancouver Area.
To register please call, email or visit our website:
Address: 38 West Pender St., Vancouver, BC
Phone: 604-408-7274 ext: 2043 & 2041