- Theme Co-op Partner :
- Sponsor :
- The entry is not cancellable and cannot be swapped to another section.
- The photograph must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant with a digital camera or mobile devices, and not previously have won an award in any photo Contest.
- Participants must be the sole copyright owner of the entry and must obtain the consent of any person photographed or their parents/guardians (if the subject is under the age of 16). In addition, participants must not violate any laws when taking photos.
- The photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- The photograph must not, in the sole discretion of the Organizer, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. The Organizer has the right to disqualify the work/s of the Contest entrant.
- Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art may not be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to the original and the source of the photographs to verify it is qualified for this Contest.
- Each participant can only submit 3 photos for each section in .jpeg or .jpg format, with a minimum of 3.4MB (Digicam Image section) and 1.6MB (Mobile Image Section). Maximum pixel is limited to 10MB.
- All photos should be clear of any water mark, name or signature.
- Once the work is submitted, the Organizer, Theme Co-op partner and associate award prize sponsors, and other sponsor, has the right to use, publish the photos as necessary. If participants do not wish to grant these rights, do not submit photos.
- The Organizer has the right to exhibit submitted contest photos to the public. Upon the acceptance of a contestant, the organizer can sell the photograph/s and part of the proceeds will be donated to S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Evergreen News.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, the Organizer reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible contestant until the successful award of the prize.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend any rules at any time without prior notice. If there is any dispute about interpretation of the rules of the Contest, the decision of the organizer will be final.