Wowjobs provides job seekers with access to more than 100,000 opportunities across Canada. We take the difficulty out of finding positions that are relevant to an applicants background. In addition, Wowjobs also offers tools such as Salary search, Ca
- United Way Lower Mainland (UWLM) United Way Lower Mainland has worked to prevent social problems like child poverty, bullying and senior isolation in the Lower Mainland for over 80 years. Working with 160 community partners including S.U.C.C.E.S.S., UW funds about 500 programs each
- Marpole Oakridge Community Map
This digital community map was created by the Oakridge/Marpole Literacy Task Group to provide community information about programs and services for residents
- New Westminster Seniors Services Society
Seniors Services Society is a non profit agency located in New Westminster, part of Metro Vancouver BC, that provides local and provincial programs and services that support older adults to live as independently as possible.
- Breaking the Cycle of Homelessness
The Province of British Columbia wants to make sure people most in need have access to safe, affordable housing with the necessary support services to help break the cycle of homelessness.
- Metro Vancouver’s Vital Signs
“Metro Vancouver’s Vital Signs is a multi-faceted snapshot of our region’s wellness and livability. It tells a story of what it’s like to live in Metro Vancouver, bringing together factual information, perceptions, and ideas for addressing ke
- Dream Vancouver
At Dream Vancouver, Think City and Simon Fraser University’s Public Policy Program will bring together community activists, citizens and people like you to share ideas on the most pressing challenges facing the City of Vancouver.
- ACCESS Justice
To provide legal assistance to anyone who cannot afford a lawyer through pro bono (free) clinics throughout the Western provinces (BC., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba)
- MOSAIC’s mandate is to support and to empower immigrant and refugee communities, helping them to address critical issues in their neighborhoods and workplace.
MOSAIC’s mandate is to support and to empower immigrant and refugee communities, helping them to address critical issues in their neighborhoods and workplace.
- Raise a Reader
The Raise-a-Reader campaign was created by The Vancouver Sun in 1997 to increase awareness of literacy and raise money to fund children’s literacy programs.
- Richmond Chinese Parents’ Association
The Association acts as a bridge and facilitator for Chinese parents who might have a language barrier in communicating with the school system. It works with other parent groups and agencies to promote better education for all children in Richmond.
- The Alliance Française of Vancouver
The Alliance Française of Vancouver is pleased to invite to you join and French study
- UBC Law Students’ Legal Advice Program
offers free legal advice and legal representation at clinics located throughout the greater Vancouver area.
- Vision Youth
The Vision Youth Leadership Program was founded in 2001. The intention is to complement the regular school academic curriculum to help our youth to develop life skills which will prepare them for a successful and rewarding future.