2019/09/27 - SET Workshop: Business Model CanvasDate:
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Social Service Centre, 28 West Pender Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 1R6
The Business Model Canvas workshop is designed to help clients understand how to use the Business Model Canvas and how they can use it when evaluating the market for their business.
• Understand the importance of business models
• Explain how the Business Model Canvas would be useful to apply to your own ideas development
• Learn and apply important elements of the Business Model Canvas
• Create great value proposition for your business
• Complete your own Business Model Canvas
This workshop is exclusively for Self-Employment Training (SET) for Young Entrepreneur program clients only.
If you are already SET client please log in / ask your Business Coach to confirm your attendance. Please contact your Business Coach if you haven't collected your login ID & Password.
If you are an eligible (Check eligibility: http://bit.ly/YBiiS-eligibility) young adult under 25 years and like to join the program, please email us at [email protected]
For any further questions please feel free to contact us. Fee:
Fatimah 6044087274 ext. no. 1384Event Category: