2019/09/19 - Using Data From Statistics Canada to Start and Grow Your BusinessDate: 2019/09/19
Venue: S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Social Service Centre, 28 West Pender Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 1R6
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Self-Employment Training (SET) Program and Statistics Canada inviting you to join this exclusive market research workshop.
Stewart Deyell and Desiree Ng from Statistics Canada will share valuable market research resources and walk you through the step by step process on how to do market research to start and grow your business by using Statistics Canada tools.
• Familiarization with various data products and resources
• Learn competitive analysis
• Learn how to do market research using statistics Canada data and tools
• How to choose target market
• Benching small business
• Better understanding customer profile
• Get access to featuring resources related to retail, wholesale, import & export, Canadian business counts, household spending, financial statistics, income, education and labour force status.
Contact: Fatimah 6044087274 ext. no. 1384
Event Category: Business
Registration : By Phone