S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Employment Services (SES) started to assist job seekers to overcome employment barriers in 1984. From job finding club service helping only Chinese Immigrants to prepare resumes, SES is now a culturally diverse service team providing career development guidance services for all job seekers. Based on social work values, SES has incorporated a client-centered, behavioural oriented case management model to serve clients. In addition to various programs and services, SES has also developed a virtual resource website to give job seekers easy access to online resources. This range has made SES more accessible and user friendly.
With a diverse team of staff in multiple locations across the Lower Mainland and overseas in Taipei, Taiwan and Seoul, South Korea, SES delivers services in a culturally sensitive manner to job seekers regardless of their cultural background and level of English language skills. Using a holistic service model that brings individuals, community partners and employers together, SES has helped thousands of job seekers find employment of their choice in today's highly competitive labour market.
Programs and Services
- Chance to Choose: A Youth Employment Program
- Active Career Advancement Project
- DTES-Employment Program of BC
- Employment Connect Program of BC
- Youth Employment Program
- Youth Employment Connect
- Student Placement Program (SPP)
- Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) Loan Project
- Project Based Training (PBT) – Retail Skills Development Training
- Project Based Training (PBT) – Office Administration
- Project Based Training (PBT) – Information, Communication and Technology