Licensed Practical Nurse (Job Code: LPN20-01)
|Salary:||$27.87 – $31.15 / hour|
About the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care Society
To care for the seniors like our own by providing a continuum of excellent, culturally appropriate services for them. In 1995, the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Multi-Level Care Society was incorporated with the purpose of establishing linguistically and culturally appropriate care for those seniors in our community. It has now developed into a provider of quality residential care and health services.
We are hiring several regular relief part-time positions with 13.5 or 16.8 hours per week. More work hour can be assigned depending on the availability of the candidate. Employee can also enjoy the benefits after probation period.
Reporting to the Director of Care/ Manager of Community Services, provides care to an assigned group of residents, and performs other related duties such as providing work direction to the care staff in their application of resident care. Supports our organization’s philosophy, vision and mission, and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team using a problem solving approach to meet the needs of residents and families.
- Graduation from a recognized program for Practical Nurses
- Current full practicing licensure with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professional (BCCNP).
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to implement the nursing process
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to communicate in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) is an asset
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Plan
- Municipal Pension Plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance Plan
- Group Life Insurance
Email applications must include “LPN20-01 Licensed Practical Nurse” in the subject line and submit Resume to: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in joining the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care team. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.