Resident Care Attendant (RCA20-01)
|Collective Agreement:||Facilities Subsector|
|Salary:||$24.83 / hour|
About the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care Society
To care for the seniors like our own by providing a continuum of excellent, culturally appropriate services for them. In 1995, the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Multi-Level Care Society was incorporated with the purpose of establishing linguistically and culturally appropriate care for those seniors in our community. It has now developed into a provider of quality residential care and health services.
Provides personal care duties relating to feeding, personal hygiene and transporting residents; encourages, provides and participates in therapeutic recreations such as visiting, outings and group activities. Performs cleaning duties in resident areas and also cleans equipments such as tubs, commodes, wheelchairs, carts and lifts. Sorts, loads and transports laundry as required. Prepares and serves food and beverages to residents. Supports the Care Home’s philosophy, vision and mission, goals and objectives. Promotes resident and work safety.
- Grade 10
- Graduation from a recognized Resident Care Attendant Program or Home Support Worker Program and must be registered with the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry
- Certificates in CPR & First Aid
- Recent, related experience of one year or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to communicate in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) is an asset
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Email applications must include “RCA20-01 Resident Care Attendant” in the subject line and submit Resume to: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in joining the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care team. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.