Food Services Worker (FSW – Community 19-04)
|Collective Agreement:||Community Subsector|
|Work Location:||Richmond / Vancouver|
About the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care Society
To care for the seniors like our own by providing a continuum of excellent, culturally appropriate services for them. In 1995, the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Multi-Level Care Society was incorporated with the purpose of establishing linguistically and culturally appropriate care for those seniors in our community. It has now developed into a provider of quality residential care and health services.
Prepares, assembles, portions, delivers, and serves meals, snacks and catered items to residents and staff. Performs cleaning duties, such as ware washing, cleaning of kitchen and dining room areas. Operates the dishwashing equipment and assists with the clean-up of the dishwashing area. Promote resident and work safety.
- Grade 10 education
- Food Safe Certificate
- One year related experience or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to deal with others effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to
- communicate in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) is an asset
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment
Email applications must include “FSW-Community 19-04 Food Services Worker” in the subject line and submit Resume to: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in joining the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care team. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.