11681 – Registered Nurse (Job Code: RN19-02)
Job Number: 11681
Title: Registered Nurse (Job Code: RN19-02)
|Salary:||$34.83 – $45.73|
About the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care Society
To care for the seniors like our own by providing a continuum of excellent, culturally appropriate services for them. In 1995, the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Multi-Level Care Society was incorporated with the purpose of establishing linguistically and culturally appropriate care for those seniors in our community. It has now developed into a provider of quality residential care and health services.
Reporting to the Director of Care, provides care to an assigned group of residents, and performs other related duties such as providing work direction to the care staff in their application of resident care. Supports our organization’s philosophy, vision and mission, and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team using a problem solving approach to meet the needs of residents and families. Promote resident and work safety.
- Current practicing membership with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC) or College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC), plus one year’s recent and related clinical experience,
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to communicate in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to implement the nursing process
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with others
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Ability to organize work
Email applications must include “RN19-02” in the subject line and submit Resume to: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in joining the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care team. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.