Cook (Cook — Facilities19-02)
Job Number: 11676
Title: Cook (Cook – Facilities19-02)
|Collective Agreement:||Facilities Subsector|
|Salary:||$22.89 / hour|
About the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care Society:
To care for the seniors like our own by providing a continuum of excellent, culturally appropriate services for them. In 1995, the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Multi-Level Care Society was incorporated with the purpose of establishing linguistically and culturally appropriate care for those seniors in our community. It has now developed into a provider of quality residential care and health services.
Responsible for the preparation of food items using methods such as roasting, grilling, steaming, boiling and baking under the direction of the Director, Food Services and in accordance with predetermined menu requirements and sanitation procedures.
- Graduation from a recognized 12 month program in cooking or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Food Safe Certificate
Skills and Abilities:
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to deal with others effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to communicate in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) is an asset
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment
Email applications must include “Cook-Facilities 19-02” in the subject line and submit Resume to: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in joining the SUCCESS Multi-Level Care team. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.