grunt bet purchasing Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2016 apart stock bet wrist
The Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program (ISIP) assists immigrants and their families learn about Canada's systems and services. We offer opportunities for immigrants to develop English language skills, learn about Canada's labour market, network and develop professional and social networks, and settle into their local B.C. communities.
ISIP services are for eligible clients and are free of charge. Our services are offerred in in many languages.
wade arrow With discount Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2016 collect apart cowboy ram
As your first step to accessing ISIP services, we ask that you register with us through www.isiponline.ca or call one of the service locations to set up an in-person appointment. Once registered, we will guide you through our services at your first ISIP appointment.
stock ram ram cheapest price Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2017 fry bet
The Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program offers in-person and online services. If you live in one of our service regions, you can register for in-person services. All other eligible clients may register for online services.
In order to participate in the Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program, you must have one of the following:
cowboy sink knot knot Discount Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2016
- A Permanent Resident (PR) card
- A Permanent Resident confirmation letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- A work permit or approval of a work permit under section 112 of the of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR)
- Approval for permanent residence under section 113 of the IRPR
Your First ISIP AppointmentAt your first appointment we will:
- Welcome you and determine if the ISIP program is the best SUCCESS option for you
- Register you with the ISIP program
- Provide information on key settlement information for newly arrived immigrants
- Talk to you about your settlement experiences and share with you how we can assist you
- Work with you to determine your immediate, short term and long term settlement and employment goals
- Review your English language learning needs and help you to sign up for English learning programs such as LINC or Conversation Circles
At ISIP, we offer services that include:
We have several service locations across the Lower Mainland and in Fort St. John. Click here for a full list of service locations.
Individual appointments with an ISIP Settlement Practitioner
Professional and friendly staff can help you to:
- Find accommodation in your chosen neighborhood.
- Use the transportation system in Canada and apply for a Canadian driver’s license.
- Better understand the Canadian education system for yourself and your children.
- Use libraries, recreation centers and other community services in your neighborhood.
- Apply for B.C.'s Medical Services Plan, Child Tax benefits and Child Care Subsidies.
- Find Information on Canada's immigration system such as renewing Permanent Resident cards and how to apply for Canadian citizenship.
ISIP Group Information Sessions
Our group information sessions will provide eligible clients with information such as:
- How to find accommodation in your chosen neighborhood.
- How to use the transportation system in Canada and apply for a Canadian driver’s license.
- How to better understand the Canadian education system for yourself and your children.
- How to use libraries, recreation centers and other community services in your neighborhood.
- How to apply for B.C.'s Medical Services Plan, Child Tax benefits and Child Care Subsidies.
- Information on Canada's immigration system such as renewing Permanent Resident cards and how to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Click here to see a list of upcoming group workshops and information sessions
Employment for SUCCESS
wrist Cheap price Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2016 stock knot suicide between
The Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program offers Employment for SUCCESS online and in-person services to provide eligible newcomers with the knowledge, skills and connections related to the Canadian work environment to better prepare them to enter the Canadian labour market.
We offer one-to-one services, workshops and webinars to assist you with your employment journey. Employment Skills Development for SUCCESS short programs provide you with an opportunity to develop employment skills to work in Canada's labour market. The Career Mentoring for SUCCESS program allows you to experience employment coaching, and to network and connect with employers and professionals. All of our Employment for SUCCESS programs also provide settlement information, community & employment resources, and provide many opportunities to practice English language skills.
English Language Learning Classes
English Language training helps newcomers to settle into their communities, integrate into Canadian society and find employment. We offer in-person, blended (a combination of in-person and online teaching) and online options. Click here to learn more about our English Language Learning classes.
Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC)
Language Instructions for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) programs are FREE, government-funded English language classes for eligible immigrants and refugees. LINC instructors use settlement themes to teach reading, writing, listening and speaking skills within the framework of Canadian Language Benchmarks.
All of our LINC classes provide information about settlement, employment and community connections in British Columbia and Canada.
Clear Communication for the Workplace (CCW)
Offered online and in person throughout our service regions, CLB level 6-8 Clear Communication for the Workplace (CCW) focuses on improving English language proficiency, soft and hard skills as well as knowledge of Canadian workplace culture.
Occupation-Specific Conversation Circles
Increase your chance of obtaining employment in your field. Offered in-person throughout our service regions, Conversation Circles help participants improve their listening and speaking skills by focusing on the language used in specific occupations. Contact individual regions to determine which occupations the conversation circles are currently focused on.
Community Connections Activities
The Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program provides many community programs for eligible immigrants, refugees & their families and also involve the participation of many established Canadians.
Participating in community connections programs is a great way for newcomers to learn about culture, make meaningful connections with established Canadians, and practice English speaking and listening skills. We also encourage organizations, communities and employers to get involved in collaborating with newcomers through our programs.
Our We Live Here program gives you an opportunity to learn about Canadian culture through community tours, community circles, and Canadian and multicultural celebrations.
Our We Volunteer Here program will help you discover ways to get connected to your local community through volunteering.
Our Champions of SUCCESS community event acknowledges outstanding participants, mentors, organizations, communities and employers that participate in our employment & community connections programs.
Click here to find out more about our programs.
ISIP Career Mentoring for SUCCESS Programs
If you are an eligible new immigrant, the ISIP Career Mentoring for SUCCESS Program will bridge you to career success by providing you with the information you need in your field of expertise. Your mentor will not find you a job, but they will provide you with information, support, and guidance to jumpstart your professional career in Canada. You will expand your knowledge about the key resources of your profession, the specific pathways to credential assessment, how to upgrade your education, and how to increase your opportunities to access the “hidden” job market.
Click here for more information about our Career Mentoring for SUCCESS Program.
How to register:
As your first step to accessing ISIP services, we ask that you register with us.
To register with us, please call your local Immigrant Settlement and Integration Program office
Where do you live?
- Fort St. John
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
All Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program (ISIP) Service Centres are welcoming and inclusive.
Burnaby & New Westminster:
Burnaby Service Centre
#200 - 5172 Kingsway
Tri-Cities (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam & Port Moody):
Burnaby-Coquitlam Service Centre
435B North Road
Coquitlam Service Centre
#2058 – 1163 Pinetree Way
Fort St. John:
Fort St. John Service Centre
#209 10142 101 Avenue
Fort St. John, B.C.
Richmond Service Centre
#220 - 7000 Minoru Blvd
Surrey & Delta:
Surrey Service Centre
#100-15117 101 Avenue
Pender Service Centre
28 West Pender Street
Granville Service Centre
#300 - 8268 Granville Street
#205 - 5838 Fraser Street
Pender Service Centre
28 West Pender Street
If you are a Naturalized Canadian Citizen, please visit the form filling clinic.