The BC Settlement and Integration Services (BCSIS) provides information and referral, resources, and support to assist clients to pursue pathways of citizenship, increase their ability to enter or thrive in the BC labour market, and to establish connections in the workplace and community. BCSIS is funded by the Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training.
- 1-on-1 Information and Orientation Session on Local Job Market and Settling in BC
- Immigration Navigation and Work Permit Application Support
- Networking and Mentoring
- Workshops on Job Search, Workplace Culture and Workplace Rights
- Short-term Training on Job Search Skills
- Group Orientation Sessions for Settling in BC
- Temporary Foreign Workers who have entered Canada under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program or International Mobility Program (Excluding live-in caregivers)
- Provincial Nominees who are not yet approved for permanent residency
- Post-secondary International Students who are eligible to work in Canada
- Refugee Claimants
- Naturalized Citizens who are actively looking for employment
For enquiries and registration to BCSIS:
28 W Pender St.
Vancouver, BC V6B 1R6
Tel: 604-408-7274 ext. 2045, 2048