Discover Your Potential Program (DYPP) at Surrey delivers employability skills training to youth (priority to refugees) between 15 to 30 years of age through classroom and work experience, over a 16-week period. Selected participants would also get WEEKLY ALLOWANCE during the program.
2) Call 604-495-8970
3) Drop in: #302-10090 152nd Street, Surrey, BC V3R 8X8
- Between the ages of 15-30
- Not receiving E.I.
- Out of school, unemployed or underemployed
- Refugee, Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
6 Weeks of Group Based Training
- Career Planning
- Life Skills
- Work Search Skills
- Workplace Communication
- Short-term Training (WHIMS, Food Safe, First Aid, Serve It Right, etc.)
10 Weeks of Work Placement
- Participant will enhance their employability skills and get connected to real work environment
- Participant will work up to 24 hours per week and return to DYPP office for 6 hours (group based training)