Join FREE mentoring session to jump start your professional career!
- Naturalized citizens and immigrants
- Graduated post-secondary international students with valid open work permits
- Unemployed or underemployed (working 20hr/week or less)
- Legally live and work in Canada
- Have transferable skills to start professional career
- Possess intermediate to advanced level English
- Commitment to attend all 3 mentoring sessions (New dates will be announced shortly)
The screening process:
Telephone interview upon receiving resume and cover letter
TIP: Include a cover letter that states your eligibility and interest to join CSP, your career path and English language ability
Interested to participate?