|Seniors Quality of Life Outreach Project|
The Seniors Quality of Life Outreach Project offers social activities on a drop-in basis for Chinese-speaking immigrants ages 50 and over, residing in the City of Vancouver.
• Chinese-speaking immigrant seniors who are 50 or above, living in Vancouver.
• Help seniors make new friends and promote mutual help among seniors.
• Assist seniors access to community resources and participate in the communities.
• Help seniors adjust to new environment and integrate into Canadian society.
• Information workshops on seniors’ issues, benefits, safety, housing, transportation, community resources, physical & mental wellness and cross-cultural sharing, etc.
• Healthy exercise (For example: Luk Tung Kuen), arts and crafts, and community visits.
• Birthday party, singing, and festive celebrations.
Day & Time
Marpole Place Seniors Program
|Riley Park Older Adults Drop-in Program||Wednesdays|
9:30am to 11:30am
|Riley Park Community Centre|
50 E. 30th Ave. Vancouver
Marpole-Oakridge Chinese Seniors Group
Killarney Mandarin Seniors Group
Killarney Community Centre 6260 Killarney Street, Vancouver
All locations are wheelchair accessible
The City of Vancovuer has contributed funding to this project